While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~ Angela Schwindt

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pickin' Corn

Well, it's that time of year again. It's that time when my husband is out helping with harvest every minute he's not working and I'm home with the kids. Sort of. This year, Colton's old enough that he gets to "go to work" with Daddy, Grandpa, Jed and Aaron. Been great for me, and from what I hear, it's entertaining for them since he is CONSTANTLY asking questions! :) I got to ride in the tractor with Derek last weekend while Colton rode in the combine with Grandpa. May be my first/last tractor ride of the season because Colton informed me later that "girls don't ride in tractors!" Now who do you suppose told him that?



Yes, that is a picture of my son...alone in the combine...

And at the end of the day, if he's been good, Grandpa lets him drive home...

Thanks for a great day Grandpa!

And while they're out farming, Kyler gets to pose for the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...Colton's gonna be in charge of the grain cart next year! That's an adorable picture of Kyler!

    ReplyDelete