While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~ Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where's Kyler?

She is definitely getting where she wants to go these days... She's not all over the place yet, but she's well on her way!

She starts out here...

And ends up somewhere over here....

Or yesterday got herself stuck here...and yes, I took a picture before I got her out... :)


Or in bed, she starts out here...

And ends up here...

Yesterday, when she was supposed to be taking a nap...I caught her here, chewing on the rail. Guess we're going to have to start putting that up! Too bad for short little me!

Good thing she's cute!

And LOVES her big brother! Colton reading her a book before they go to bed...

Good Night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the picture of the two of them! Wow, I can't believe how much she's moving around, probably be crawling very soon and walking even sooner! Thanks for the pictures and the video of course!!

    ReplyDelete